April 15, 2012

She has a face!

Holly (my nickname for Summer Queen) has a face.  She is so pretty.  I am really happy with how she turned out.  Now I just need to add her hair and all her beads.  I am hoping to have her complete before the end of the month;  I need to start Autumn Queen so I have her back before Autumn starts.

Here is an overall picture of  Holly.

Here is a close up of her face.

A little background on why I nicknamed her Holly.  Her dress reminds me of the blue that Tiffany's uses (Tiffany Blue) for their gift boxes and one of my favorite movies is Breakfast at Tiffany's.  So I named Summer Queen Holly after the main character, Holly Golightly, played by Audrey Hepburn (also one of my favorite actresses.)

Thanks for following me today.  I hope everyone has a great week.

~Amanda.

1 comment: